Will the course be held in English or in Spanish?PabloThe course will be held in both, all of our instructors are fully bilingual.
Can I bring a companion on my trip?PabloAbsolutely we'd be happy to have them, we just need to know in advance to notify the hotel. Your companion is also welcome to come to the track as an observer, no additional fees are required.
Should I be concerned about my safety while in Mexico?PabloOur country, if you follow certain protocols, can be very safe and beautiful. You will be provided with all the information you need to stay safe in our country. You will be staying in a generally safe area in which you can feel free to walk around, for every other commute you will be provided with a Security Driver familiar with the area and the protocols for staying safe.
Are there any special requirements for traveling to Mexico?PabloAll you need is a valid passport, there are no other requirements to travel to Mexico.
ADVANCED [COUNTER-AMBUSH] DRIVING – TRAIN IN MEXICO
We are going to Mexico!
Thanks for registering for our “Train in Mexico” 2-day Advanced Counter-Ambush Driving Skills Course.
First things first:
As you know, the course you just purchased includes EVERYTHING you might need while traveling to Mexico, we’ll meet you at the airport and one of our Security Drivers will drive you to your hotel for the night, and again pick you up the next morning to take you to our top-of-the-line facilities in the nearby mountains.
What you need to do is book a flight from your location to Mexico City one day before training, and email us your flight details to email@example.com. Once we get your email you will receive a datasheet containing your hotel reservation and detail of the security driver picking you up at the airport, including his contact phone a picture for easy recognition.
- You will need a valid passport to travel in and out of the United States
- You will be required to present a COVID-19 test upon reentry into to the US, one of our Security Drivers will assist you to get it.
- If you would like to stay some extra days, contact us, we can facilitate everything to make the necessary arrangements.
- If you’re traveling with a family member, we have no issues, but please notify us so that we can notify the hotel. Your companion can stay at the hotel or come with you to the track as an observer, we’d be happy to have them.
Here are some things you need to know:
- The course will be held at the OFF ROAD Training Center facilities in Mexico City.
- We will meet you at your hotel’s motor lobby at 7:15 a.m. each morning.
- Breakfast is provided at the hotel.
- You don’t need to bring anything we will take care of everything at the track, coffee, snacks, and beverages will be available during the day, and Lunch will be catered on both days. Please let us know if you have a special meal request (i.e., Vegetarian, Vegan, etc.) we will do our best to accommodate you.
- You don’t need to bring anything special, comfortable clothes, low shoes (no high-heels) and sunglasses are encouraged.
Requirements (As per track’s request):
- This is an advanced driving course; all attendants must know how to operate a motor vehicle before going through this course.
- All drivers are required to present a Valid Drivers License.
- The track authority requires that all drivers sign a disclaimer.
- Please don’t drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before training.
You will be staying at the City Express Plus and Suites in the business district of Santa Fe, which is 25 minutes away from the track. The Santa Fe district is a generally safe area of Mexico City, in which you are free to walk around, it’s a great place for dining out and shopping.
According to the State mandate, the COVID-19 precautions taken are as follows:
- The catering food vendor will implement all COVID food safety and health regulations set by California State.
- Alcohol clearing supplies will be supplied and on hand for students and staff
- Facemasks and Nitrile Gloves will be available for students
- Vehicles will be disinfected prior to a new student stepping into the car
- Only one instructor and one student allowed in the vehicle per block of instruction
- Classroom, lunch, and staging stations will abide by the 6 ft rule
- Instructors and students will be required to wear masks while indoors and in the cars
If you would like to suggest additional safety measures please contact us