ADVANCED [COUNTER-AMBUSH] DRIVING – OPEN ENROLLMENT
Thanks for registering for our 2-day Advanced Counter-Ambush Driving Skills Course. Here are some things you need to know:
- The course will be held at the WeatherTech Laguna Seca International Raceway in California.
- We will meet at the track’s entrance at 7:45 a.m. each morning.
- You don’t need to bring anything we will take care of everything at the track, coffee, snacks, and beverages will be available during the day, and Lunch will be catered on both days. Please let us know if you have a special meal request (i.e., Vegetarian, Vegan, etc.) we will do our best to accommodate you.
- You don’t need to bring anything special, comfortable clothes, low shoes (no high-heels) and sunglasses are encouraged.
Requirements (As per track’s request):
- This is an advanced driving course; all attendants must know how to operate a motor vehicle before going through this course.
- All drivers are required to present a Valid Drivers License.
- The track authority requires that all drivers sign a disclaimer.
- Please don’t drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before training.
Accommodations are available in the city of Monterrey, CA, and Salinas, CA, both less than 15 miles away from the track. Let us take care of everything!
Please call (888) 509-9776 if you need assistance.
According to the State mandate, the COVID-19 precautions taken are as follows:
- The catering food vendor will implement all COVID food safety and health regulations set by California State.
- Alcohol clearing supplies will be supplied and on hand for students and staff
- Facemasks and Nitrile Gloves will be available for students
- Vehicles will be disinfected prior to a new student stepping into the car
- Only one instructor and one student allowed in the vehicle per block of instruction
- Classroom, lunch, and staging stations will abide by the 6 ft rule
- Instructors and students will be required to wear masks while indoors and in the cars
If you would like to suggest additional safety measures please contact us